Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great a new gym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

Great a new gym Empty
PostSubject: Great a new gym   Great a new gym Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Mew2 silently goes through the doors of the gym and calls out where are u gym leader i want to battle
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Great a new gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great a new gym   Great a new gym Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:38 pm

::As a voice from the darkness calls out to you with a deep drone after you ask if he is there. "Yes who may I ask is asking?" He said while you stood there in the darkness awaiting for lights to be turned on or something?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

Great a new gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great a new gym   Great a new gym Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:15 pm

it is mew2 that is asking says mew2
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Great a new gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great a new gym   Great a new gym Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:32 pm

::That was when the lights came on blinding you as your eyes close automatically from the fast change from dark to light as lights show up in your eyes trailing your eyeball. Finally as your eyes adjust to the lit room and you see a gym with a part of the floor looking like part of a mountain as you see across the room a man with fairly dark skin and dark spiky hair and slits of brown eyes. It was Brock the Pewter Gym Leader whom you had just agreed to a challenge with him. Question is would you be able to last with him and his ruthless rock pokemon and recieve the Boulder badge or will you be crushed?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Great a new gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great a new gym   Great a new gym Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great a new gym
Page 1 of 1