Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Entering Cerulean City!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

Entering Cerulean City! Empty
PostSubject: Entering Cerulean City!   Entering Cerulean City! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Lowell enters Cerulean City quietly after Saroya leaves. It's getting close to 10 PM, and many residents are asleep. He's about to go to his house when he gets an idea. I'm sure there are all kinds of rare nocturnal Pokemon I could catch at this hour. he thinks. Lowell quietly exits the city again, and goes out in search of Pokemon.

(Continuing in the Field Area. I'll come back to this thread when I'm done there.)
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Entering Cerulean City!   Entering Cerulean City! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:44 pm

Lowell returns to Cerulean City at about 10:30 PM, with his new Pokemon safely tucked away. He walks through the city, stopping at a medium-sized house owned by his parents. They're out on a business trip for a while, so he has the house to himself. He releases his Pokemon, and allows them to sleep outside of their Pokeballs. After watching some TV, Lowell falls asleep, ending his second day as a Pokemon trainer.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Entering Cerulean City!   Entering Cerulean City! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:49 pm

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Cerulean City!   Entering Cerulean City! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering Cerulean City!
Page 1 of 1