Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Through the field

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

Location : If I'm online, I assume that I'm at home in front of my computer...

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:58 pm

The darkness of the night began to fade away as Vince and Grim entered the vast field. They had left town earlier that morning, and were planning to get to Pewter City by the next day or so. Vince sighed and sat down under a tree. Grim followed suit, and soon they were eating granola bars from the pack that Mrs Farwood had packed for the two of them.
Nearby, the grass rustled suspiciously...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:28 pm

::Apparently the fresh ground granola or something in them was attracting something which they didn't want, but was being sneaky about it at the time while hidinin a bush as it rustles around making it sure that you heard it as you go towards whatever it may be...::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Vince stepped toward the bush cautiously.
"Uh, hey," he called. "Someone there?"
Suddenly, Grim pricked his ears back, snarled, and leaped at the bush. Simultaneously, something cannoned out from behind it. Vince jumped back to see a...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:51 pm

::As the two of you look at the bush a Rattata jumped out of the bush towards the new strangers for it was brought there by the smell of the granola bars that they where eating at that time as he wnet bounding out at them seeing that they were looking at him even the poochyena was looking mean which the rat pokemon was as well his eyes full of rage and a screeching hiss escaped its mouth.::
Back to top Go down
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Vince jumped back as the rabid looking Rattata pounced at him. In the blink of an eye, Grim was on him, scratching and snarling.
"Quick! Tackle!" Vince yelled at the Poochyena. The latter backed up, lowered his head, and leapt at the purple creature.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:52 pm

::The mouse was able to block the attack, but was injured in the process as it used its own tackle against the pup that had attacked it as well. Its teeth bared as it rushed in for a clean attack at the opponent for now they where in battle and only one would survive while the other went and licked its wounds as it prepared for a rebutle of his attack.::
Back to top Go down
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:07 am

Grim pounced on the rodent, catching it off guard as it licked its wounds. He continually jabbed at his opponent with his paws and head.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:18 pm

::Both of the combatants oppose each other as they go blow for blow as they both keep on injuring each other. The rat was getting weaker than Grim and if he did an attack with enough force would make his opponent faint from its injuries...::
Back to top Go down
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Vince saw his chance, and ordered Grim with one last tackle. Grim drew back from his assailants batterings, then hurtled towards him with his all.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:10 am

::As the silver pup went in to tackle the little rodent that was attempting to defend itself and as well try to win against this pokemon. Except he knew thqat it was futile for it felt like the pooch was stronger than it was. The attack hits as if with all the force that it had left the rodent was flung on its back it barely ad any force left, but tried its b est as it tackled in for thathe final time...::
Back to top Go down
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Before the rattata could stand, however, Grim flung himself upon his opponent. His full body weight was clearly superior to that of the rodent, and both fell upon the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:58 pm

::As Grim landed on hte sandshrew it was overpowered by its strength. It had lost a lot of energy out of that one attack as it fainted finally laying flat on the ground with the pooch on top of him Grim was victorious and earned a level from defeating the sandshrew.::
Back to top Go down
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:15 pm

[ooc: I thought it was a rattata. o_o]
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:58 pm

OOC: Yeah ... I forgot to many posts to do... Very Happy
Anyways... to continue or not to continue???)
Back to top Go down
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:27 pm

[I'll continue, I guess. Can I try to catch something?]

Vince and Grim continued down the beaten path. Grim bounced happily. After all, he had won his first battle!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:33 pm

OOC: YEah sure we'll have to see how it goes!

IC:
::You and Grim walk side by side keeping your eyes open for any signs of life around the path the sounds of your feet hitting the dirt path echoes making a scratchy sound .::
Back to top Go down
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Grim playfully ran ahead of Vince. Vince sighed, but didn't follow. The dog would come back soon. He knew that by now. He just continued at his original pace, enjoying the colors and sounds. Suddenly, Grim barreled back towards Vince, as if he was being chased.
It turns out that he was.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:19 am

::COming behind running to keep up with the pooch was another trainer thinking that this Poochyena was a wild one that is until he met the trainer who it belonged to. "I'm sorry I thought this was a wild one is he yours?" As he awaited to see for even though he assumed that it was he didn'tknow if it was either.::
Back to top Go down
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:03 am

"This one is mine," said Vince, as Grim peered out from behind his legs. "I'm Vince. Nice to meet you." Vince stuck out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:32 pm

::The trainer was surprised as he looked excited cause the poochyena looked strong and healthy! "Do you wanna battle?" As he held out a pokeball of his own both of you standing there on the road.::
Back to top Go down
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Vince cocked his head.
"Sure," he said. "I've never battled before."
Grim trotted up to the other trainer's Pokeball-holding arm and sniffed. He yelped joyfully, anticipating a meeting with the other Pokemon.
"Come on, then," said Vince. "Let's battle."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 am

::As the trainer saw that the little pokemon was so curious and impatient, but awaiting in joy to start. "I see your pooch is really ready to battle!" He said with amusement as he and you both got into the correct places for a battle He threw out the pokeball as it hit a light shown in the clear sunlight for a mere second and then something lurched out of the pokeball forming from air to sollid. It having four legs dark as night with cuffs of silver looking more like steel. Its tail not long, but not short with a bit of a point on the end its back with stripes of gray and a head shaped like a dog and sharp teeth bared ready to battle it was a Houndour and it looked ready adn rearing for a battle to gain more experience.

"Well let's get started then you go first I think!" As the trainer called over to you and your pokemon as he awaited for the counter to occur. The clearing around them was on grass that close to the dirt path that trainers usually took past him A tree coming off of the trail to gain some shade Sounds of birds came over the air and a gentle breeze played around them.::
Back to top Go down
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:03 pm

[[ooc: sorry i haven't been online recently Razz ]]

"A'ight," Vince said, his voice getting confident. "Grim, ah, um, go get 'im," he finished weakly.
Unfazed by his trainer's lack of hype, the Poochyena leapt forward, barking madly. He battled better than it would seem, however, because he managed not to get hit in the first few seconds. After tripping up a bit, he rolled back on his feet and reared back for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:34 pm

::As the poochyena came forward and attacked the hound as it tackle struck. Flopping on the ground on its back as it got back up it was its turn to attack and this attack would surprise opponent as it used "ember" yes it had been able ot learn that little trick. As the flames came from within and danced forward to the pooch and merely scorched the fur of the paws of the opponent which lessened its enery. Now it was the gray dog's turn to counter hopefully with something that would be as good as the attack thathad just been done!::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Through the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the field   Through the field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through the field
Page 1 of 1