Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aura Sphere CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ditto1999
Team Silver Spark Leader

Aura Sphere CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Aura Sphere CLOSED   Aura Sphere CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:54 pm

OOC:Hey guys, since you didn't tell me how much money I have can I have $2000 since that's how much in this game start out with and can you make aura sphere a tm just for $2000 instead of $1000, if so can I buy it for my riolue and let it forget forsight?
Lucas:Excuse me clerk?
Lucas:I've heard they might make a new tm, you know... Aura Sphere. Is it true?
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Aura Sphere CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Sphere CLOSED   Aura Sphere CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:47 pm

ooc: its actually around $3,000 is what you start with!

IC:
::The clerk hears what you are saying and is curious forhe hadn't heard of such TM being made as of yet? "Dude I don't know what your talking about, but I'll go look I don't think we have much, but if there is something new than cool!" As he heads to the back to check his inventroy for the new TM>::

ooc: could you explain about the TM?
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Ditto1999
Team Silver Spark Leader

Aura Sphere CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Sphere CLOSED   Aura Sphere CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:14 am

Lucas:Okay Riolue, if he has it I'll teach it to you.
Riolue:Riolue.

OOC:Well I was thincking(did I spell that right) since each series adds one or two tms we could add aura sphere.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Aura Sphere CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Sphere CLOSED   Aura Sphere CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:14 pm

::The clerk returned with something in his hands as he said outloud "Your in luck kid there was one that I just got it was tucked away deep back there. So that 'll be $1500!" He said with his polite smile as he awaited for the payment of the purchase.::
Back to top Go down
Ditto1999
Team Silver Spark Leader

Aura Sphere CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Sphere CLOSED   Aura Sphere CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:55 pm

"Thank you kind sir. Here is your money." Lucas handed the clerk $1500 and marched out the door.
Back to top Go down
Ditto1999
Team Silver Spark Leader

Aura Sphere CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Sphere CLOSED   Aura Sphere CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:58 pm

"Thank you sir. Her is your money." Lucas gave him $1500, took the tm, and marched out the door.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Aura Sphere CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Sphere CLOSED   Aura Sphere CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:51 pm

POST CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aura Sphere CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Sphere CLOSED   Aura Sphere CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aura Sphere CLOSED
Page 1 of 1