Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

confusion with the clerk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinouk
Team Silver Spark Leader
shinouk

confusion with the clerk Empty
PostSubject: confusion with the clerk   confusion with the clerk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:42 pm

....hello? Any one here? AHHHHH!!!!!

shin: Who.....
Riolu: ...hmm?
Shin: Its nothing go back to sleep.just a nightmare....

THE NEXT DAY...
As the two walk into town they first head to the poke mart to buy supplies.
Shin: Hi!
clerk: Hello! How may i help you?
Shin: May i get one poke tech for the road?
shin heard from his mother that a poke tech was the latest item to get....did he come to the right place?

Last edited by shinouk on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ...admin told me too...)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: confusion with the clerk   confusion with the clerk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:54 pm

ooc: actually I'd probably moderate the clerk so if you wnat to restart I'll help and could be a little specific about the poke tech adn I don't thik a wallet would be that expensive also! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
shinouk
Team Silver Spark Leader
shinouk

PostSubject: Re: confusion with the clerk   confusion with the clerk Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:00 am

ok..i fixed it..sorry...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: confusion with the clerk   confusion with the clerk Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:40 am

ooc: its okay... and if you will make it more like your telling us your story you really don't need to put the whole "shin:" okay just a little advice about that for ya and if you wana talk out of character you can either put "(msg)" or the whole "OOC" okay? thanks!

IC:
::As the clerk sees you come into the shop he hears the bell that sounds and sees a young trainer enter. "Hello! how can I help you?" He asks the young lad as he looks at you with his curious eyes adn polite smile. As he hears that you are looking or wondering if someone had came by to pick up some poke tech. "um... I don't know what kind of poke tech where you wondering anything in specific? He asks the young trainer.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
shinouk
Team Silver Spark Leader
shinouk

PostSubject: Re: confusion with the clerk   confusion with the clerk Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:34 pm

"not really..you know..the boy type..like the one they have in shinnoh...with the starter apps...if u don't know what i am talking about...than i will just take a good rod and poffin case..."

Riolu was hungry for something sweet and has been waiting for poffins. Shiftry wants to train with a buizel so i decided to get a good rod...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: confusion with the clerk   confusion with the clerk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

confusion with the clerk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Regions :: Poke'Mart :: Buy-
Jump to: