Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED   Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:45 am

IC:
Karasu strode inside and started browsing their collection of pokeballs. He then remembered the doll he had stole found from the house he found Rotom in. He took it out of his backpack and placed it on the counter. He found the nearest clerk and asked, "How much could I sell this to you for? I've heard about large PokeMart's selling these for high prices as decorations."

OOC: Shoulda done this in Sell but I'm also going to buy something and I didn't want to scatter all over the place.
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net/joining-f4/joining-t206.htm#3040

OOC: THat's alright I made a new thread for your char.

IC:
::The clerk looked at the charmander doll and took a moment to think it over. As he does you wait for him to get back to you on it as he checks the computer to see how much it'd be if it was being purchased. "Usually these go for $500, but I'll give you six for this one is unique and still in mint condition." He said as he looked at you with a calm yet cool face.::

Pokeballs for sell CLOSED

Page 1 of 1

Last edited by Lazerus on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Karasu
1 Kanto Badges
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED   Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:18 pm

"All right, I suppose I'll sell that... and how much are you selling your Ultra Balls for? I will also need a PokeNav and PokeRadar.... Oh, and a bag of Pokemon food." Karasu handed the clerk the Charmander Doll and recieved the money in return. As the clerk was retrieving the items he requested, Karasu browsed the shelves for anything else that might seem usefull.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED   Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:57 pm

::The clerk was able to get all the items and give you the money that you had been offered for the charmander doll when he finally got all the things together the counter was full. He asked "is that all for you today? If so it comes to $1,900!" He said with a smile anda good deminor about him. As he looks at you wondering if that was all that you needed.::
Back to top Go down
Karasu
1 Kanto Badges
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED   Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:09 pm

"Thats all I need, thanks." Karasu handed the clerk the money and loaded up his new equipment into his backpack. He also decided to train a little more before he challenges Brock. He walks out of the store and on towards the outskirts of Pewter City to train.

OOC: Continued in: Forest Area: Training Area
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED   Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:57 pm

ooc: good idea cause right now Brock is busy with a trainer! lol

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED   Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karasu Stocks Up...CLOSED
Page 1 of 1