Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A crucial stop!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

A crucial stop! Empty
PostSubject: A crucial stop!   A crucial stop! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:45 pm

Lana ran to the Pokemon Center after a long battle with a Magby at the Volcano. She walked into the front door of the Center and saw Nurse Joy.
"Nurse Joy can you heal my tired Pokemon please?" Lana asked.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

A crucial stop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A crucial stop!   A crucial stop! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:37 pm

::"Oh hello! How is it out there I hope not to bad?" she asks as she takes your pokeballs into a tray and then walks back with them. "Don't worry I'l be back!" She said as she adn her helper Chansey both went into the back to heal yet another set of pokeballs.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

A crucial stop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A crucial stop!   A crucial stop! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:23 am

Lana sat down in a chair. She waited and waited for Nurse Joy to finish healing Skywing and Flame. She stared at a map and decided her next stop. She wanted to go to the river to fish for a Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

A crucial stop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A crucial stop!   A crucial stop! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:56 pm

::The nurse Joy returns with a tray that has two pokeballs and says to you "Your pokemon are healed and ready for you!" She said as she waited at the counter for you to pick up your pokemon. A pink chansey stands next to her with a pleasant smile on her face as well as nurse joy.::
Back to top Go down
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

A crucial stop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A crucial stop!   A crucial stop! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:43 pm

"Thank you very much Nurse Joy." Lana says to the nurse.
Lana picks up Skywing's and Flame's Pokeballs and tucks them away.
"I'm going to the River to fish for a Pokemon, so I'll see you around Nurse Joy!" Lana says as she runs out the door.

OCC: Lazerus, I'm going to make a post in the River area now! See you there!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

A crucial stop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A crucial stop!   A crucial stop! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:27 pm

"Okay then have fun catching those water ones!" she replies with her cute smile and waved goodbye as you left.

POST CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A crucial stop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A crucial stop!   A crucial stop! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A crucial stop!
Page 1 of 1