Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

heal up and spend the night CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

heal up and spend the night CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:05 am

amy entered the pokemon center and said"nurse joy nurse joy!i need my pokemon healed please"she said putting here pokeballs in a trait where you out the in order to heal them.

ooc: theres nothing to do in all pokecenters nut heal so pokecenter + anoying music = BORING lol!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:44 pm

ooc: UH HA funny! Very Happy

IC:
::You wait for a little bit more and she returns with someone else's pokemon as she handed them she saw you there and the tray of pokemon filled two to three spots in the tray. "Oh hello welcome! I see you have some pokemon to heal? Okay i'll be right back!" As she took the tray with the pokeballs in them here hair whipped as she turned around and she was in a pure white lab coat as a Chansey bounced behind her preparing to help heal the pokemon.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:00 pm

"hmm i geuss i will spend the night here..."said amy as thunder flashed out side.

ooc: another short post..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:34 pm

::THe nurse returns with the tray which holds your pokemon and called for out your number adn taht your pokemon where ready.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:03 pm

"thank you"said amy and laid down on the seat and fell asleep((you actully can sleep on the seats)) dreaming on battleing the gym leader brock but she will have to train staryu alot she dreamed of staryu evolveing and being able to crush rocks with a simple water gun knowing morning will arise soon.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:15 pm

::YOU sleep peacefully with dreams of dueling and having a fun time until finally the morning comes adn trainers start coming in and out to have their pokemon healed. The nurse joy before the morning rush came was reading the paper and poking through the classifieds. She sees you start to move and puts down her paper and takes a look at you "Oh hello there I trust you had slept well?" she asked as her hair bounced as she got ready to get back to work.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:44 pm

"huh?oh yes thank you i geuss i better get going to the training area to train to battle brock so i might be back soon."she said and took off to the training area((amy will be back ethier after training or the brock battle))
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Amy arrived from the training area and said"I am back!"she set the pokeballs in the tray she looked at the time it was 12:00"she took Silver's pokeball and said to it "don't worry the chansey will get those pins out"pooch!"yelled Silver wincing from the posion"Uh-oh"said Amy she looked around for the nurse or a chansey that was coming towards her to pick up the pokemon"don't worry Silver just get back in the pokeball and everything will be fine."she said and returned Silver to her pokeball and set her in the tray and waited.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:09 pm

::Finally after your long wait which was about an horu or so a Nurse in a white Lab coat and reed hair comes forward to the counter and sees you. "Ah! Your back I see and already needing a healing? That's alright just go and wait in one of the waiting chairs and they'll be healed soon!" As she takes the tray with your pokemon and goes to the back where a Chansey helps here with the procedure of healing the pokemon.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:18 pm

"Is it me or did it take longer then usuall to get here?"she asked herself pokeless she sat down and waited she thought of what to do next then she realized she didn't have a single badge she smiled and waited for the center to return her pokemon so she can battle Brock.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:17 pm

::Finally the nurse returned from the back with her pokemon back to perfect shape and ready for most things. "Sorry its been kinda busy here today!" She apoligized to the girl as the door opened and a young man came inside his hair as black as charcoal and his eyes of the night. His skin a nice chocolate brown with what looked like clothes that were top of the line. As he came to the counter and handed out his pokemon. "Hello Joy!" He said with a mellow yet calm voice and a heart-breaking smile. "I need a favor from you could you heal these for me and I'll probably need a rush on them!"

"Oh yes Brock definitely I'll be right back with them!" She said as she disappeared to the back and he looked over to the girl named Amy and wondered if she was going to be next on his agenda, but all things aside he smiled at her and nodded his head "Hi I bet you have some good pokemon in those!" He said pointing at the pokeballs that she had just recieved back from Nurse Joy.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:21 pm

"Uh.. Yes.."she said "Um.. So you are Brock?"she said she had heard that he had traveled across the pokemon world with The Pokemon Champion."I'm about to go to battle you at your stadium"she said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:15 pm

::As the Nurse returns with Six Pokeballs in a tray "Here you go Brock!" she said to the man with the jet black hair. Which gets his attention and grabs them out of the tray. "Well Good luck with that and you might want to train a bit!" He said as he smiled his brilliant smile that made girls heart's throb. As he leaves to go back and train with his own pokemon to get ready for the next Trainer to meet him and get a workout.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:36 pm

"okay i geuss he ignored the fact that i was just now going to battle him o well i will just meet him at his gym"she said and walked toward the gym.

ooc: wow thats an epic meeting with a gym leader! lol! see you at the gym!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:33 pm

ooc: yeah it was really brief! lol

ic:
::You stand there not for long looking bewildered and confused then you get your pokemon back and continue on your journey to go face the gym leader "Brock" as he had told her that she would need to do some training just incase and so that was left open to her asshe walked.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:18 pm

"hey nurse joy i am back!"she said as enternal and silver danced in doing the ballet for fun.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:05 pm

::Her smile was bigger than usual for she saw the two pokemon having fun and it looked lik they where doing good. "Welcomeback I trust you did good at the gym?" She asked as she waited for you to hand her the ones that needed healing.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:29 pm

enternal flame jumped onto the counter and sat on the tray wanting to be healed outside of his pokeball and silver and nidoran waited with amy.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:23 pm

::She smiles at the happy charmander and takes him back to get healed as the three of you wait for your comrade. Several minutes pass until she finally returns with the charmander healed and to full strength once more. "Here you go I hope you have a good journey!" She saiys to you.::
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:20 pm

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heal up and spend the night CLOSED   heal up and spend the night CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heal up and spend the night CLOSED
Page 1 of 1