Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:27 pm

Amy enterd the cave in search of a dark dog like pokemon called Poochyena she avoided every other pokemon determined to get the pokemon.she looked every and where saw a few geodudes and murkrows but no poochyena.

ooc: can some one be the pokemon Poochyena?Any one?please?

Last edited by Lazerus on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i dont want to spam and double post)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:34 am

::You stumble upon a sleeping pack of Aron which if woken up would trample you or make you run towards the other directon away from the cave. You tryto find a different route to go.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:37 pm

ooc: sorry the topic description said dark pokemon i will move it.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:42 pm

OOC: NO! it is fine cause they do reside in caves! okie-dokie? lol
The caves have Dark, ground, & Rock pokemon mostly in it. That would also include Aron they are a steel pokemon and i was mostly making it sound fun okay? lol

IC:
::You find a different route heading away from the slumbering Aron that where at teh time just about to awake from a nice long nap and was going to move somewhere else to find some food you had jut barely escaped a stampede of Aron.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:42 pm

amy enterd the cave and looked around for a path to the next city.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:49 pm

::You walk around somewhat new to the darkness that surrounded the inside as you walk for a short while until you are meet up by a zubat as it sees you with its echolocation i swoops down to attack you as its wings fold into its body and dives downward.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:32 pm

amy doges and sends out silver to attack with a dark fang.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:40 pm

::The Poochyena attacked just barely protecting Amy and itself as teh zubat was just about to hit when it was attacked by the Dark Fang which did some damage to the bat as it used Supersonic to confuse Silver hoping that it would confuse it so to injure the little pup.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:27 pm

"uh oh i am outta here!"said amy retruning silver and tried to flee.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:24 pm

::You are unable to pull silver out of the battle as the zubat has you trapped by the supersonic Silver can't for some reason return to his pokeball. AS the zubat attacked with leech life to suck some much needed life force out of the pooch.::

OOC: Scared? Very Happy muhahhahhahaha...HA!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: JOURNEY BACK cont.   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:34 pm

A young girl not to young yet not to old as well walked into the dark damp cave that was the only way to get back to Cerulean City as she went inside its depths with a self- made torch in her hands for it would be to dark to see and would need some much needed light in order to get through with little to no problems. Taht was until she saw another girl who seemed to be having some problems with a Zubat, but didn't want to bother her for she had to learn when she had came through these caves the first time and did just fine. She knew that this girl would pull through some how. As she stayed there awaiting to see if the girl would need some help when it came to it.

As her blood red eyes viewed the scene a pop came from somewhere as her little friend who was at times like a baby sister. Water had unleashed herself from her own pokeball to watch the scene as well for somewhere deep down she knew that if her trainer was going to help this lass she would call upon her to help. So Sam and Water both stood there waiting to see what would happen and making sure not to be much spotted by other pokemon who roamed in these dark depths.

The two of them watch intently when they see that the girl finally gets ahold of her pokemon and runs from the battle as she turns around and spots her and she of course having been watching her finally saw the front of this young girl that had arrived in the caves. She collects herself and says in a calm voice, "I see you where having some problems with that Zubat there, I was wondering how you would do against my pokemon by any chance?" As she gets ready for a possible battle.

She saw her turn around and ask who she was when she clearly wanted to know who she was as well. As she saw the little pup who was cowering behind its master. As she had asked "Who are you?" as she still had the same question herself on who she was? As she said "Who am I you ask?" As she surveyed the scene again and answered somewhat saying "I am just a fellow trainer just like you I'm guessing?" She said with an air of questioning on what she was saying. As Water looked at the cowering poochyena as if it was something to frown on upon.

Now knowing that this younger trainer was hopeful and wanting to test her limits she nudged Water saying in a quiet whisper "don't worry if her pokemon beats you, just take it easy, but not to easy!" as the young Marshtomp went forward ready for a good duel against a new pokemon. AS it awaited and Sam as well to see if she would use that meesily pooch or something better, something stronger.... As the small torch light fell over the battlefield that they where using it made it a little easier in order to see what was going on and the pokemon themselves.
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:48 pm

((no i am having a bad zubat month X.X))

"silver come on!"amy said trying to snap it out of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:26 am

::Silver finally snaps to and sees what happens as you see that there is a girl not older than you behind you with weird colored eyes and what could be dark hair and a pokemon next to her. As you finally escape the battle with the zubat as it flies away seeing that you aren't interested in it anymore.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:02 pm

"who are you?"said amy as silver hid behind amy.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Who am I you ask?" As she looks at her and the poochyena that was hiding behind her. "I'm just a fellow trainer like yourself I take it you are two?" She says as her Marshtomp looked at the poochyena that was apparently hiding in fear.

OOC: If you want to know more about her she's my charrie go to Join and find the one called "Samantha Young" That is who this girl is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:24 pm

ooc: oh okay Very Happy

bic: "ookay"replied amy.

ooc: o got nothin... confused lol!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:35 pm

::She keeps an eye on her and finally forgets it and actually introduces herself as she said with a clear and happy tone, "I'm a trainer from Cerulean City you can call me Sam And my little friend here is nicknamed "Water". As she points to the marshtomp that is by her feet and looking from you to the poochyena behind you. "So you wanna battle or what?" She asks with an aire of one was a little cocky. As she waits for you to reply to her request for a battle.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:41 pm

"uhh sure..."said amy retruning silver"you go first!"

ooc: okay i here!sorry long vacation... lol!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 pm

ooc: quite alright! Very Happy

IC:
::Sam nudges her little friend forward making a notice that her first pokemon would be the marshtomp. Now she waits for you to show her your pokemon to go against it. AS she smiles in the darkness, but the torch in which she carries sheds some tiny light on the subject as she awaits to see if you where to use...::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:23 pm

((back again!))
"go nidoran!"yelled amy throwing a pokeball into the feild.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:09 pm

::Sam suggests to Water "How about you start out things just right Use Hail!" The little marshtomp used Hail creating a hailstorm inside a cave as the hail starts coming down in peltering speed. It doesn't do anything to water, but it injures the NIdroan as it comes down. She awaits to see what it would say in return.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:41 pm

"use horn attck nidoran!"said amy to nidoran as enternal flame came out to enjoy the fight and ran under a little cave for protection and silver laughed at enternal flame as enternal flame shot an ember at silver causing silver to not to laugh at the lizard pomemon again.((i forgot nidorans moves XD or and is the nidoran a girl or boy?i forgot XD) lol! )
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:36 pm

ooc: Um..lets say Female?

IC:
::The hail kept on landing down on the ground as the nidoran rushed forward horn at the ready as it struck at the marshtomp. It didn't do much effect, but it still lost some energy from the attack. She started forward as it crashed into the nidoran the marshtomp had used Take Down.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:15 pm

"give it back with your take down!"shouted amy as silver was being chased by enternal flame.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:43 am

::The take down was coming, but the marshtomp saw it coming and dodged teh attack as it used a mud-slap throwing the mud into the poochyena's eyes or at least hoping to do so that is. As it looked at it as if she was having fun.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:33 pm

ooc: sorry i won a ticket for a cruise to bahamas yay me!!

bic: "use tackle now!"shouted amy'hmm mom said if i could take a partner on a jorney with me i wonder if she would come with me..'
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:59 pm

ooc: You Lucky Duck!!! let me know how in a PM cause I'd wanna know more mate and how it was there of course! lol

IC:
::The pokemon ran towards Water in a rush as it was hit by the tackle it was a hard one that made her fall to the ground as Sam wondered if she'd be able to get herself back up. Which she was able to with a nod and shook herself off. As the marshtomp gave a look saying this fight is mine! as it used a leathal attack which might not even let the pokemon run from it. aS she opened her cavernous mouth a light blue ball started to form in her mouth and as it shot the cold icy wind came aong with it she had used "Ice Beam" which was a powerful ice attack...::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Nidoran female was it and frozen solid then it unfroze and fainted"Retrun"said Amy retruning her pokemon to it pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:49 pm

::Sam saw that Water had gotten a little bit out of hand when she had hit the nidoran with the ice beam as she looked at the young trainer who was even younger than her. "I hope you have another pokemon or else this might be a loss already?" She asked concerned for she hoped that this trainer had more experience than just that one pokemon to show for at that time . Then again she remembered that all trainer usually recieved a pokemon from a pokemon Professor which the one for this region was the great Prof. Oak who loved trainers and ones who loved their pokemon and the pokemon them as well. As she waited to see if she would release yet another pokemon...::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:23 pm

"Get out there Silver and shine!Use dark fang!"Amy shouted looking at Silver who was still laughing at Enternal Flame.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:57 pm

::Sam almost forgot about the tiny wolf pu as it came out into the open as she called in her best friend to let another win or lose with this one. aS she pulled out a pokeball which contained a furret as it was withdrawn form the pokeball and water returned to the sidelines the brown fur shown in the faint light of the cave . And the grayish fur of the Poochyena showed itself against the faint light that was fading. As they both took a minute to see each other and take in what each other was to do. The poochyena started as it ran forth with a mouthful of fangs being produced as it used dark fang which wasn't a good attack against the normal ground pokemon as it was attacked and hurt by it. Hence it countered with something of its own as it usedQuick attack rushing in as fast as it could with such speed it hit the pooch. Now the ting is what will it do next?::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:33 pm

"use roar then dark fang and tackle the next pokemon but if you cant then just use the tackle and dark fang!"said amy not sure how many pokemon the other trainer has.

ooc: okay i feel completly weak x.x none of my pokemon evolved how can i take out a marshstomp!? Mad affraid Crying or Very sad lol!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:37 pm

OOC: The Furret is actually not that much powerful and she'll go sof t on you!

IC:
::The furret showed its superiority, but was curious about what it would do and how strong it was... As he waited for the tackle or attack which was to come. As the pooch ram itself into the furret injuring it which weakened its defense against it. As it used Hidden Power as he harnessed the energy and power of the darkness to gain the power for it was dark energy. As it was thrown into the pup's body...::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:00 pm

"alright now use your dark fang and tackle again!"shouted amy

ooc: wow their is really nothing to post since i dont know whats going to happen... lol!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:09 am

ooc: well just imagine how the battlefield would look like, if the attack before had hit how much the pokemon was hurting like Whining, or calling out in pain, stuff like that. Also what your trainer is doing besides watching the battle going on. I hope that'll help ya?)

IC:
::As the pokemon was given the command to rush in and use its dark fang which is an attack that has dark properties within it. As the furret was hit by it and it started to feel the pain of the fang as its effects started to take affect on him. He knew that this wouldn't be a good battle for him. As it fought back with its quick attack using its cat-like reflexes to try and get at the opponent whom was hacking into its thoughts for the darkness was battling within himself as Fur was in the midst of rushing forward with speed. Will the pup avoid the attack or will it hit?
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:24 pm

"Stay until the last second the jump to the side with another dark fang!"said amy loud enough for silver to hear it amy was impressed brock was a lot esiar then this'pprobobly because her pokemon evolved'she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:05 pm

::The dark fangdidn't w2ork this time cause he was already ready for it. Knowing that it would be used again dodging out of the way of the attack as the poochyena flew past him. Now using the magic of one of its attacks as it uses Mega Kick as he charges one of the legs it glowing purely white adn goes into attack as the furret races forward with the leg outstretched towards the pooch will it hit or will it miss?::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:23 am

"doge quick!"shouted Amy"then use a tackle!"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:42 pm

::As the furret barely missed the poochyena as it passes by a hair away from hitting it. As he stopped before running into a boulder that would of hurt even worse. Now it was time to see what the silver pup would attempt into doing next ?::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:52 pm

"use another tackle!"shouted amy she was running out of moves and to make matters worse she still had to face that mashstomp.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:03 pm

::The opponent used its tackle against the furret as it collided into the pokemon as it injured it once more. As it lost energy it used the hidden power that resided in him. ASs it was casted by the weasel looking creature as it was shot out for once agin it was a power of the elements and this time it had choose to become a rock throw as a rock was flung into the air and was about to come down will it land on the pokemon or will it avoid it...::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:28 pm

"jump on top of the rocks then come down with a tackle full force!"shouted amy knowing that if the attack hit it should do big damage.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:38 pm

::As the rocks came flying down the pokemon was able to barely go unscathed as one of the rockss had hit, but it ws succesful as the furret yelped in pain for it was a critical hit and wsan't doing well. As it tried again a Mega Kick as it chargeinto action with its leg illuminating as it struck home making it howl as well with pain, although it wasn't as critical as the other's hit was. As Sam saw what was going on and wondered how this would pan out for it looked like it wasn't going so well for Fur, but she was patiently waiting to see what would happen next.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:22 pm

ooc: okay this is getting to long of a battle XD i never knew they where this long....

bic: "Silver!"shouted amy when silver got back up she smiled and said"dark fang and then tackle!"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:07 am

ooc: maybe cause we're being descriptive of it.

IC:
::As the furret stood there in wait it was hit by the dark fang once more as it struck him once more being thrown back as it was also hit by the tackle that followeed which made him faint from the damage taht was done to him. The double attack took to much out ofhim as he lay there its body limp as Sam finally returned him to his pokeball and sent out her other pokemon Jethro a low level Spearow that was a little under experience then the other two. As it was unleashed from its pokeball as it came out ready for battle stretchingits wings as it sat there on the ground awaiting to see what wouldhappen next?::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:25 pm

"use another tackle and dark fang!"said amy.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:40 pm

ooc: you do know that you can rp your own pokemon right?

IC:
::As the spearow finally finished its stretching it looked over toits opponent and saw that it was about to lunge forward in a tackle attack as it ran into the spearow to fast for it to do anything about it as it took the hit injuring itself. But for good measure of course. As it sprouted its wings and took off of the ground it did its own tackle as it soared straight into the pokemon would it hit or not is the question...::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:23 pm

"wait for the last second and doge!"said amy hoping the bird would smash into the ground.\

ooc: yeah but i really dont know how to..
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:23 pm

ooc: Well you just rp like normal putting description in what the pokemon is doing and that ya know?

IC:
::As the bird rose and flew towards the little wolf it was getting closer and closer that is until the silver dog jumped out of the way just in time to save its own skin. As the spearow couldn't stop fast enough colliding into the rock wall. It had been injured by i. But it flew back into the battle area making sure that it wasn't open for any invulnerable spots. Hoping that the pooch would do some kind of attack...::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:27 pm

"use tackle but when you get close change to a dark fang!"said Amy she looked at her charmader and said"do you think we got this?"the lizard pokemon just jumped up and down clapping its hands gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED   Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amy catches a pokemon! CLOSED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next