Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hiro Kawasama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hirokawasama
Team Silver Spark Leader

Hiro Kawasama Empty
PostSubject: Hiro Kawasama   Hiro Kawasama Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:50 pm

Name: Hiro Kawasama

Description: His hair cut is just like Future Trunks when his hair is long and he comes out of the hyperbolic time chamber and fights Cell in stage 2 and goes Super Trunks and is all muscled out and stuff. But his body is the same as chibi trunks. His hair color is yellow-white. His eys are gray-with gold flecks in them. His physique is that of a normal 10 year old boy his age who plays outside with pokemon a lot. He wears a white shirt, and black pants. He also wears a red and blue and what jacket that has the word Trainer in Japanese on the back, and Trainer in english on the sleeves. His backpack is blue, and his pokegear is green.

Hometown: Originally from Johto, he moved to Pallet Town when he was 9.

History:

Hiro's father is a Pokemon Researcher who researches his attacks, and his mother is a Pokemon Breeder. They moved from Ecruteak in Johto to Pallet Town so his father could do research with Professor Oak in his lab. Hiro just got his Pokemon License and is attempting to get his first pokemon.

Personality:

Hiro is a passionate trainer who wants to tbe the best Pokemon Trainer there is and wants to train the strongest pokemon ever.

Pokemon Team:
Nickname: Champ
Species:Charmander
Male Lv. 5
Attacks: Ember / Scratch
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

Hiro Kawasama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Kawasama   Hiro Kawasama Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Taken
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
hirokawasama
Team Silver Spark Leader

Hiro Kawasama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Kawasama   Hiro Kawasama Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:51 am

What is taken? An do I need a new pokemon? I thought in the pokemon world that there were like animals and a bunch of one type of pokemon existed scratch Or is it accepted? >__> I totally don't understand Razz afro

If you mean a Charmander is already taken, his mom is a pokemon breeder! Sad if he's not allowed to get his pokemon from her, then can I have a list of pokemon that are not allowed to be used because either too powerful or already taken
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

Hiro Kawasama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Kawasama   Hiro Kawasama Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:45 am

XD I mean you can start playing. Your character and your pokemon is accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Hiro Kawasama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Kawasama   Hiro Kawasama Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:37 pm

Sorry Hi i'm lazerus Welcom by the way!
Something is bothering me though its something bout your pokemon and thought that arces would of said this, but my suggestion is to do a little introductory thread prety much like how you got the charmnder. Again welcom and hope to see you on here soon!
PS: Keep ON Smilin' & Kee ON Gamin' YAY!!!
PSS: Always Look on the Bright Side of lfe!!!
Very Happy Cool Very Happy
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
hirokawasama
Team Silver Spark Leader

Hiro Kawasama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Kawasama   Hiro Kawasama Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiro Kawasama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Kawasama   Hiro Kawasama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiro Kawasama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Joining-
Jump to: