Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New character awaiting approval....Helena :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heldog17
Team Silver Spark Leader
heldog17

New character awaiting approval....Helena :) Empty
PostSubject: New character awaiting approval....Helena :)   New character awaiting approval....Helena :) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:15 am

Name: Helena Frolic

Description: Her messy brown hair is cut short and hidden under a orange bandana. Her brown eyes however are unhidden and swelling with mystery. She always wears an orange and yellow outfit which is all the rage in Celedon City but not so much in Pallet Town. This includes an orange and yellow jacket, yellow tank top, yellow and white skirt, orange socks and yellow, black and white boots, an orange pokeball belt and sometimes a small shoulder bag and to top it all off long sleeve gloves of the very same orange and yellow.

Hometown: Celedon City (moved to Pallet Town at the age of 9)

History: After living her first 9 years of her life in Celedon City with her Aunt and falling in love with her aunts work as a pokemon breeder her parents, whom are archaeologists decided to work less and spend more time with their daughter. This meant moving to Pallet Town. Helena’s aunt finally talked Helena into moving in exchange for one of her pokemon eggs. A week after moving in with her parents the egg hatched and Helena became the proud owner of an Eevee. After six months her parents decided to take Helena on one of their expeditions to a volcano where she caught her second pokemon Vulpix. Now at the age of ten she is finally ready to start a new adventure.

Personality: Is semi-confident in her abilities as a trainer/coordinator but not so much when it comes to people. Often trips up when trying to impress people. Is rather un-coordinated which often leads to hazardous events.

Pokemon Team: Eevee (lv.5), Vulpix (lv.4 )
Back to top Go down

New character awaiting approval....Helena :)
Page 1 of 1