Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can PKMN Trainer Julia join?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iloveinfernape
Team Silver Spark Leader

Can PKMN Trainer Julia join? Empty
PostSubject: Can PKMN Trainer Julia join?   Can PKMN Trainer Julia join? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Name: Julia West

Description: She is tall for her age and looks more like an 11 year old so some people get confused. Her outfit is a short sleeved purple T-shirt, a grey hoodie and jeans. She wears a blue raincoat when it is raining. She permanently wears a silver necklace with an Infernape charm on it. Her hair is a very dark, almost blacky brown and she always wears it in a ponytail, and she has brown eyes.

Hometown: She originally came from Castelia City (in Unova) but she moved to Pallet Town.

History: She used to live in Castelia City but she moved to Pallet Town when she was seven because her parents thought that Castelia City was too busy and crowded, and they wanted some more space and scenery to live in. When she was smaller she caught a Patrat east of Castelia City with her mum and even though she never got to level it up, they are inseperable friends.

Personality: She is a mostly kind and caring person but has a sharp temper and gets really worked up when she is annoyed. She is inseperable from her pokemon, especially her Patrat. She has a knack for pokemon training and has good patience with her weaker pokemon.

Pokemon Team: Chimchar level 5 (starter pokemon) and Patrat lvl 3 .
Back to top Go down
iloveinfernape
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Can PKMN Trainer Julia join?   Can PKMN Trainer Julia join? Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:51 am

Honestly. I posted this over a month ago and it has NO replies. I think I will leave this site as it has hardly any active people.
Back to top Go down
iloveinfernape
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Can PKMN Trainer Julia join?   Can PKMN Trainer Julia join? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:19 am

Yuppers, absolute inactivity. I'm leaving for good.
Back to top Go down
PyroGirl
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Can PKMN Trainer Julia join?   Can PKMN Trainer Julia join? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:47 pm

I think Julia sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can PKMN Trainer Julia join?   Can PKMN Trainer Julia join? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can PKMN Trainer Julia join?
Page 1 of 1