Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost Faith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Lost Faith Empty
PostSubject: Lost Faith   Lost Faith Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:58 pm

I am very sorry to those who are most loyal to me and this site as well as the true creator and owner. Lately I haven't been on cause of the holiday season as well as RL Stuff and putting my attention on other sites. I am sorry to let you all know this, but lately it hasn't been very fun on here for my faith is deminishing for this site cause it is difficult to try and keep a site alive by yourself as much as you can. I did however try my best to renew the site and revive it a tad by creating a staff and having them do minor tasks, HOWEVER they haven't been persistant on staying on when I am not.

I have tried many things to try and get Staff and others to have fun, but the weight of doing so much and the authority and all of it can be a little overbearing when you are the only persistant one who is on every day and tries so much. I will be preoccupied however with a site that is going to be finished soon it is a "Magic School" RPG something like HP, but none of the characters. I will be putting an ad on here for those who are of the age for ProBoards to join if they want I DO NOT want to pull someone from the site from their own will it is up to you as the member to join or not! Also lately hasn't been much fun for me on here trying to keep people constantly rping and having fun I don't know what I was doing or something and some might of been busy for obvious reasons unknown, anyways for those who wish for the site to not become buried in the rubble then you may wish to attempt in filling my shoes which may or may not make others appreciate all the many things one must do to keep constant vigilance on keeping the site updated, fun, and yet constructed.

I will peek in here and again just to check up and see what is happening, but I will be preoccupied for obvious reasons or RL things to those who are loyal to the site and wish to try to update and make it fun yet firm as well Good Luck to those!

LAZERUS
Co-Owner & Active Owner

In the darkness there must always be a light to guide us in its depths for before the end of the darkness there is the dawn and the llight in which it brings with it. Those who are constant vigilant will be always remembered in those who strengthen the light!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Lost Faith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Faith   Lost Faith Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Awww. . . I liked this site. I'm sad to see it go.
Back to top Go down

Lost Faith
Page 1 of 1