Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jack Flint

Go down 
AuthorMessage
genesis
Team Silver Spark Leader
genesis

Jack Flint Empty
PostSubject: Jack Flint   Jack Flint Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Name: Jack Flint

Description: Jack is 5' 7'', weighs 127 lbs, and has short, dark brown hair. He normally wears a white button-down shirt, keeping the top two buttons undone, and a pair of black jeans that are just loose enough that they do not restrict his movement. His shoes He has an athletic build; he is not so much muscular as he is toned, but is just as strong, if not stronger, than he would be if he were muscular. His skin is right between being pale and being tan.

His two most distinguishable features are his eyes, which are amber in colour, and when viewed in sunlight, are revealed to contain amounts of amounts of very light gold-ish gray, almost like a wolf's eyes. His second most distinguishable feature, arguably the most of the two, is a long, relatively straight, thin scar that runs across his face, starting right above his left eyebrow, and continuing down right above his left tear duct, across his nose, across his cheek, and finally ending at his bottom-right jaw bone.

Hometown: Pallet Town

History: Not much is known about his past. (Will write my character's history as I develop it, but for now, I'll just make it up as I go along. I'd think of it now, but I want to post my character application first)

Personality: Jack is an honest person. He tends to precise and to the point with his criticisms, but his intentions are always to help whomever he is criticizing become better. He is quite friendly, and gets along really well with other people, as well as Pokémon. He will not stand for bullying or discrimination of any kind, and will go out of his way to make sure whomever is being bullied or discriminated against is left alone, even if it means physical injury. The same goes with Pokémon.

Pokemon Team: Level 5 Zangoose, male, no nickname, yet...
Back to top Go down

Jack Flint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Joining-
Jump to: