Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Giovanni's Plan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Champion Maxie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Champion Maxie

Giovanni's Plan? Empty
PostSubject: Giovanni's Plan?   Giovanni's Plan? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:35 pm

It was a dark and lonely night for the smart and brilliant genius, Sensei. "Where are the D**n lights in this place?" Sensei presses against the wall and then hits a switch. " It took you that long in order to find that light, Draco?" Sensei looks over towards the shopping desk and sees a man dressed in a black Team Rocket costume. "In fact it is hard for me to remember a switch when all us grunts just do is go to all these random places with executives whom do not know what to do since our boss is gone. Plus, never call me Draco because I tend to not like my name due to the fact that I keep a secret identity." The grunt shrugs his shoulder and walks over to Sensei and laughs. " Giovanni is out hiding some place because he is a coward and can't continue what he started." Sensei scoffs and then walks towards the statue. Sensei presses the switch and goes down. Within the basement lies a underground operation where Team Rocket resides. "Sensei, it took you long in order to arrive to headquarters. After all, you are a executive according to what Apollo has claimed." Sensei looks in the direction where the voice is talking which is ahead of him and sees the figure of the female executive, Argenta. "Where is Apollo, anyways?" Argenta looks down and then smiles. "Apollo is out trying to make plans for the radio tower operation. He wants to send a signal to Giovanni and as such, he is trying to find a way in to do so." Sensei then turns to a sad face. "Giovanni never dreamed of actually having his organization rebel up against his decision of disbandment." Argenta then laughs. "Sensei, Giovanni always wished to continue his work and have his organization continue to stealing Pokemon and selling them on the black market. Pretzel actually received notice that a couple of kids ruined his operation in the Lake of Rage." Sensei looks dumbfounded. "There was no executive in charge of that mission, Pretzel was too busy down in headquarters!" With that said, Sensei walks down headquarters to his office. "Hail Giovanni, ha! As I said before, it is so retarded to think that we are messing up a radio signal."
Back to top Go down

Giovanni's Plan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Regions :: Johto Region :: Mahogany Town :: Shady Shop-
Jump to: