Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new trainer cameron

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Team Silver Spark Leader

new trainer cameron Empty
PostSubject: new trainer cameron   new trainer cameron Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Name: Cameron Ragland

Description: 5ft 2in long brown curly hair that covers his green eyes. a shirt with an empoleon on it. And a hat with a c written in old english written on the front worn backward.

Hometown: Pallet Town

History: Cameron had left his house holding a pokeball that he kept with him for good luck but never thought he'd use it to catch anything but this was different. He was 10 going to receive his pokemon license. When a piplup leap't out of a bush using bubble beam on him. Then cameron got knocked down. When he got up the pokemon used tackle on him. Then he remembered the pokeball in his hand he threw at the pokemon infront of him it shook once then twice then 3 times then the ball stopped he pick it up and thought wow my first pokemon. He kept walking and got his license, and pokedex and when the professor asked him what pokemon he wanted he said he'd caught one with his luckey pokeball

Personality: sensitive easily angered loving caring resenting many things can be depressed sometimes but others he is very up-beat

Pokemon Team: Piplup

Last edited by camcam9999 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: new trainer cameron   new trainer cameron Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Hello and welcome to the site!

Please make sure that you add as much detail as you can to your post please.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: new trainer cameron   new trainer cameron Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:43 am

am i acepted
Back to top Go down
SupaMan
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: new trainer cameron   new trainer cameron Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:16 am

No he just meant you need to add more detail for this to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: new trainer cameron   new trainer cameron Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:33 pm

i added as much detail as i possibly could
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: new trainer cameron   new trainer cameron Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Hello just looked at your app again and saw that your personality was still a one-liner could you please expand on your characters' personality more fully so it is not a one-liner? Also you need to make them full and complete sentences and not minor things if you could put your application into full complete and descriptive sentences about your character and make it clear of what and who your character is which as much visualizing as you can.
Thanks
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Always Dwell ON the Positive Energy within your very self!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
camcam9999
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: new trainer cameron   new trainer cameron Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:41 pm

how about now
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: new trainer cameron   new trainer cameron Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:25 am

am i accepted i i did as best as i could
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new trainer cameron   new trainer cameron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new trainer cameron
Page 1 of 1