Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Charater.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade Of Dante
Team Silver Spark Leader

My Charater. Empty
PostSubject: My Charater.   My Charater. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:09 pm

Name: Dante
Style:Emo/Scene
Hair:Black, Anime Emo style
Eyes:n/a
Clothes:Black Skinnies, Converses, Famous Stars t-shirt

History: Dante was born in Little Root Town. He was a nice boy but his father was killed by Team Rocket by accident in one of they're crazy plans when he was 9, he missed his dad and at the age of 17 he decided to avenge his father's death through the power of pokemon. He was walking through the woods and saw an indured Charmand but tit was the wrong colour, he noticed it was shiny....He decided to through his pokeball at it and caught it. He took it to the pokemon centre and healed it then never put it back into its ball, not even when fainted,he never took it to the pokemon centre either he always carries rivives with him so his pokemon doesn't have to be innside it's pokeball.

Personality: Basicly Keeps himself to himself unless during a battle....Youu never see his eyes because of his hair.He cares for all pokemon because his father's Pokemon died with him.
Pokemon Party:
Nickname:
Species: Charmander (shiny)
Lv. 5 Male
Attacks:

Money:
Inventory:
Badges:

Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

My Charater. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charater.   My Charater. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:01 pm

Taken, but the charmander is lv. 7, knows ember, iron tail, leer, and finally rage.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net

My Charater.
Page 1 of 1